16 Best Office Relocation Tips You Must Know!
Office Relocation is a stressful, skillful and overwhelming task that requires proper and effective handling. If you own a large office and soon planning to relocate then it is better to break all the office removals by the segregated departments and follow simple steps of relocation.
The key to a safe, managed and effective office relocation is assuring the packing of the contents of the office done correctly. The task of office Relocation is very difficult especially when the office is segregated into many departments. Therefore recommendations are always for contacting professional Office Relocation service providers to assist in entire office shifting process.
The following points/tips will definitely help you in getting prepared for Khorate Tempo Service assistance and for the moving day. Have a look:
- For an effective Office Relocation planning, a general agreement should be reached about the complete aims of the project and every reason behind the objective of office relocation.
- It is advisable to consider packing items of each department separately for the relocation.
- Assigning number to each and every department and then make clear labeling of every box with contents as well as the department number from where the packing boxes are moving from.
- It is very important to label each and every piece of large furniture pieces like a desk and chair with the employee’s name that is using it. This will ensure that relocation of the furniture get back to the employee who uses it after the relocation. In fact while relocation computers, printed, telephones and every other office equipment used by an employee must be labeled with correct name of the employee.
- It is advisable to contact all the service providers few days prior to the moving day and make sure that there is accessible internet, telephone connection, etc., after relocating to the new office premises.
- Start working on packing every important file and paper, document as soon as possible. Also, do labeling of each and every container with the information of each and every folder that is packed inside the packaging box.
- Involving people from every department would not only help you in accessing the needs of relocation but will also give them an outlet to come up with their desires and concerns for the new space.
- Early start with packing activity will allow enough time to correctly do the labeling thing on every container that will be moved to the new office address.
- Weather issues, inevitable delay in the construction of new office space or delivery obstacles are situations can happen and it cannot be helped. However if the hired packers and movers team and the all the people of office from various departments if internalize this from the beginning then such situations will be realistic not a helpless moment. A smart planning, regular and clear communication as well as a strategic moving partner can take you to a positive end result.
- Do remember to remove everything from the cupboards, desks, shelves, wall units and book cases into secure packing boxes.
- Do pack every personal thing like plants, pictures, possessions, fountain pens, legal documents, lighters, possessions, money and other such relevant items in secure packing boxes and consider moving them personally. You can also ask for special boxes or containers to the hired packers and movers if required.
- Do remember to local all the confidential or security files much prior to the move. You can also ask your hired Packers and Movers service providers to make special arrangements in order to consolidate files and documents that require specialized escorts to move by the service provider.
- Pack every item in sealed and secure boxes. You can also empty your storage or any kind of supply cabinets by tying or locking the doors securely shut.
- Do empty your desk and then pack all the content or stored things in secured boxes including your current work documents, books, letter holders/trays, and other such items. However loose items like pencils, pens, paper clips and alike put into secure envelopes. You can make use of paper or any kind of stuffing for protecting any kind of glass made items before packing.
- You need to ensure that every kind of garbage is discarded prior to the moving day. If you have industry sized dumpsters arranged via city halls or local towns then put it in front of the office building for the disposal of excessive garbage. It is advisable to throw every unnecessary item to avoid the hauling of unneeded things at new o0ffice. However do remember to do a double check of every items being discarded are not important.
- Now once you are done with your office relocation firstly unpack and get your containers of important documents organized in order to avoid misplacing of any kind of important document.